Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Friday, June 29, 2007

It's a Boy!

Bubbles' mom is expecting a little boy. That is, if the info I was given was correct. Supervisor knows we want the baby, but said we'd have to get approval from home development, which won't be a problem. Our worker will just laugh, call us foster parent sluts, and sign the waiver, especially since we have an opening anyway. I'm not sure the due date. I've heard August and September.

The good thing about another little boy is I have baby clothes 6 mos and up, and tons of 12/18 mos, and Robin is gonna stock me with 0-6 mos, plus L's aunt probably has a stash too, but I'm sure I won't need it after Robin though. Another good thing is with 2 brothers, Bubbles will never date...darn! Any ideas on how to fit 3 carseats in the backseat of a honda accord? I would consider a minivan, but I SUCK at parking and backing out(had an incident with a tree at my mom's not long ago), so it may not be a good idea.

For all the palace invite requests, I will get to them, so please don't think I'm ignoring them. It's been so crazy lately and I'm trying to get ahead on my lesson plans in case the sibling comes into care. I know I've been a lazy commenter lately too, but thanks for bearing with me. I write a post and usually Bubbles is sitting in the swing behind the computer distracting me(as she is now) and makes the cutest noises to get my attention, and usually give in. Also, I did the majority of my blogging before work and lunch(at the office) but don't have that time now.

I need to post some new pics at the palace soon. I'll announce hear when I post ones of Bubbles because I am too afraid to leave them up permantly with her case. I dressed her up cutesy a couple mornings this week and got some sassy looking pics.

8 Comments:

  • At 5:54 PM, Blogger Runergirl said…

    I can't wait to meet this new baby!

     
  • At 11:57 PM, Blogger Mixed Up Me said…

    I can't wait to see the pictures!! Bubbles is lucky, though she may not think so, to be in between two brothers . . .she'll always be protected!!

     
  • At 12:39 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    OK I was sitting here thinkign man I want to live close to blog friends then I remembered I do..... so forget that whine.. I think it will work out great for bubbles to have brothers older and younger.... She will be a great person to deal withboys...

     
  • At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have a dodge intrepid and we can fit 3 car seats in the back of it. Have fun with your beautiful babies

     
  • At 5:43 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Oooh, congrats. I have some smaller boys clothes you could borrow if you need them. Let me know.

    And I know they make thin profile carseats... but I don't remember what they're called. I'll see if I can google it.

     
  • At 7:20 AM, Blogger KrazyMom said…

    I have a trailblazer. It is not as big as a van, but I can fit all three carseats in the back for my daycare children.

    How exciting about Bubbles new sibling. Praying you will be meeting him soon!

     
  • At 6:01 PM, Blogger FosterMommy said…

    The Radian65 carseats are super slim. They'd definitely fit 3 across and they're good for 5-65 lbs, forward and rear-facing!

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Curious... Why is her new baby automatically getting taken? Is she currently in jail? What is there to stop her from delivering someone out of the "ordinary" and social services not finding the baby? How does social services just step in and take a baby away the moment it's born?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home