Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Bubble Sitting(and surgery update)

Well, Smiley's surgery went well. It barely took two hours and he was released around 10:30 this morning. I'm not gonna begin to describe how bad things look under his diaper. Poor little man. Doctor said it would look bad for several weeks. He had some post anesthesia nausea, so now we're trying to keep down some pedialite. He is sleeping in Nanna's arms.


Robin is Bubble sitting for me today. I love this woman! Such a great friend. As much as I love Bubbles, it's nice to just have one baby to care for now with Smiley hurting. Her little boy is just loving her to pieces. I hope I can get the little boy for her and he's a match so her son can have a little brother. We are trying to get her into classes sooner and it may happen soon. It's nice to have a good friend to count on. I don't have a lot of close friends.

Well, I need to try and see if Smiley will tolerate a little formula so he can have some pain medicine. Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home