Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Wanting Another Baby Girl.

This is going to sound selfish, but I want another baby girl. Not that I'd turn down an infant boy though. I'm bored. I know many of you would love to have one child, but I feel empty when I just have one child in my home. Don't get me wrong. I love Smiley to death. I love getting to sleep through the night and occasional naps on the weekend, but I want another baby!

Nothing has been happening the last few weeks being foster parents. Just a couple of "tease" placements that didn't work out.

When I say I'm bored, I mean I want something good and exciting to happen. The lack of drama(well new drama) is nice, but I REALLY need something good and exciting to happen. All we've been getting is bad news, horrible news, delays and more bad news.

I cry for the loss of my Princess, but also grow impatient. Will we ever get another baby girl? Did I mess up our only chance? Will we ever get TPR on Smiley? What is the judge gonna rule at the next court hearing? Who will show up to represent Smiley? Will his bio dad show up and testify against mom?

Anyway, nothing is happening and it's driving me crazy. I will follow my own advice and wait for another match for us.

I just really need something good to happen. I'm tired of being sad.

6 Comments:

  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger GLouise said…

    Hoping for some GOOD drama for you :-) I still can't get over the whirwind few weeks you have had, sweetie.

    Have a good weekend!

     
  • At 4:03 AM, Blogger Kellie with an "ie" said…

    I'll be keeping a good thought for you that your dream will come true very soon.

     
  • At 6:17 AM, Blogger Ken & Jordan Lukens said…

    I'm praying for that something good for you.

     
  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger No Longer In Crisis said…

    It's funny - I know exactly what you mean. There was a long lull between placements for us once, and it was heading into Christmas, and I was crying...and the phone rang with a social worker telling me about Cookie. I know it's probably no comfort, but when I look back at the timeline of my life, it's amazing how FAST God responded - even though at the time it seemed to take for-ev-er!! I keep checking your blog for a new adventure, too. I am praying LOTS for the court date coming up. I wish I could be there with you for support. Please know I'm in your corner.

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Blogger Runergirl said…

    I feel the same way.

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    Hang in there God has just the RIGHT one waiting for the RIGHT time. Smille and give yourself a hug for me k.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home