Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Day Care Teacher?

I was dropping Smiley off at daycare and the owner asked me if I knew anyone who wanted a job. I asked her, "to work here?" She said yea. I told her I would think about it. She needs someone for the babies and toddlers.

What do you think? I could get a little money and still be with my kids all day. It could probably go part time to so I can get the kids to appointments and visits, maybe even go back to school to get my teaching certificate.

It would be a pay cut, but I'd have so much more flexibility, and get to see Smiley all day.

I'm seriously gonna consider it.

7 Comments:

  • At 6:09 AM, Blogger Ken & Jordan Lukens said…

    I was a day care worker during college and really enjoyed it! I loved the babies and got to babysit a lot on the side. The only problem was that I was sick with every imaginable stomach bug, cold etc. But I suppose if your babies are already there it wont affect you much more. And you get to keep an eye on your darlins during the day.

     
  • At 10:13 AM, Blogger Runergirl said…

    I think you would love it!

     
  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Well, L said she told him herself that she was a bitch to work for.

    A bitch is better than working for a moron though!

    No, I actually work for intelligent people now, just saying a bitch is better than a moron!

     
  • At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I WOULD TOTALLY GO FOR IT. A HAPPY MAMA IS A GOOD MAMA AND YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR CURRENT JOB. PLUS WHAT A GREAT BONUS TO STAY WITH YOUR KIDS DURING THE DAY. I worked at the college daycare while I was attending college It was great the parents are so nice and loving babies all day what could be better. Less money will help you get used to living on less and prepare you for life when you can be a stay at home mom.

     
  • At 7:12 PM, Blogger Angel said…

    I would do that. YEP! Sounds really good to me. Being with the kddos is HUGE payoff. Angel

     
  • At 8:49 AM, Blogger No Longer In Crisis said…

    Wow - I think I'd at least have a nice long chat with b-woman and see if you think you can handle her. There are lots of foster moms that work at our daycare, and most get to work in the same room as their kids. Also, would it be decent benefits, too?

     
  • At 10:56 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    YES YES YES,,, DO IT IT WILL HELP YOU SO MUCH TO SEE HIM AND TO HELP YOU THINK.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home