Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Slideshow and Roll Call for the Palace

I linked to the funeral slideshow at Princess' palace. It will only be on their website until April, so take a peak now. Scroll to the second post to find it.

If any of you have requested invitations and did not get the email, please email me again. I am not meaning to exclude anyone, I just have to know who my readers are. If you asked for an invite, and told me about yourself, you should have gotten an email.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:20 PM, Blogger Runergirl said…

    Thank you for sharing your daughter with us.

     
  • At 6:28 AM, Blogger Micky said…

    Hi!
    I am been reading you blog for sometime. I am too, a foster mother, close to the adoption of my foster child (I am in heaven)
    I would like to be invited to Princess'Palace (that is if you do not mind)
    My e-mail is michirrus@aol.com. I can tell you more about me if you wish thru e-mail.

    6:23 AM

     

Post a Comment

<< Home