Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas Present

Well, we let Smiley visit at my grandma's yesterday and went to visit Princess at the hospital together. It is so awesome on the rare occasions where L and I get to visit Princess together, but then Smiley is in the back of my mind the whole time too.

We got there and Princess received several Christmas gifts and she had a present for us the hospital made! The nurse was excited telling us to open our present. I was holding Princess so I told L to open our Christmas present because I was holding MY Christmas present. The nurse laughed, and let us alone to visit with our foster(hopefully adoptive one day) daughter. The gift was a picture of Princess dressed in a reindeer, complete with the red nose. She looked so precious. I can' t post it here, but send emails if you'd like to see and if I've known you I while, I'll email it to you. I also took an incredibly adorable one of Smiley in his Christmas outfit from Mimi!

Well, got to run. Smiley has been EXTREMELY grouchy lately. May have to change his nickname to grouchy. I hope this phase ends soon. He's been a challenge today, but still a blessing of course.

5 Comments:

  • At 5:24 PM, Blogger Runergirl said…

    aI would love to see the pictures of the kids, runn55@hotmail.com! I am actually m oving to Baton rouge in a bout a month and will start the foster to adopt program soon! I hop that you will be a great resource, that's if you have the time of course!

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger TeamWinks said…

    I want to see the kids! How wonderful and sweet of the hospital. Too precious!

     
  • At 6:10 PM, Blogger Happy Mama to Three said…

    Oh what a wonderful Christmas present for all of you. I so hope she is home soon. I check in here and at AIParenting often just to see if she is ready to come home. I would love to see the beautiful kidlets.

    Cindi

     
  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger FosterMommy said…

    I would love to see Princess Reindeer, if possible. :)

    I'm glad you got to have both your kids with you on Christmas.

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger FosterMommy said…

    oops!
    fostermoms
    at
    gmail
    dot
    com.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home