Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Teething

Apparantly, Smiley thinks I need some preparation for Princess's arrival. Now my little guy is doing me the "favor" of re-adjusting my sleep schedule to wake up several times a night to his wailing. He is eating, but being lazy with eating sometimes, because now I know he can do it. While he was screaming when I was trying to feed him I noticed two small bumps in his lower gums. Could he be getting two teeth at once? I'm in for trouble!

I called for an update on Princess and they are gradually weaning her off the feeding tube and she is still on IV drugs that require her to stay in the ICU. I know she won't be released this week, but maybe next week? I miss her so much. It was so hard to leave her at the hospital. Of course, no need to rush her home, I want her home healthy and strong. Please pray for a quick recovery so we can bring our little girl home.

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • At 6:43 AM, Blogger No Longer In Crisis said…

    Oh Lord, I think next to ear infections, teething is the second most sucky thing! I JUST saw the pics of princess and even through the tiny tubes I can see how beautiful she is - perfect, indeed. She looks like she is doing just great and recovering nicely. The cocaine exposure is a doozie, but full recovery is indeed possible - Cookie is a testamony to that. I will certainly be praying for Princess' recovery and her transition home to ya'll. What size will she be wearing? I still have so many little winter clothes that Cookie never even got to wear that I have been saving. If you tell me how much she weighs, I'll send some on to ya. I KNEW I saved them for a reason!

     
  • At 7:14 AM, Blogger Megamom said…

    Oh man... its going to be hard to wait! Im excited that you will get to bring her home in a few weeks though!

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    Princess is so precious! I am so excited for you! I am praying that she will recover quickly and you will have her home! Yes Smiley can get 2 teeth at once! It is actually better on you that way- :) all that fussing out of the way at one time instead of two! Humphrey's teething tablets actually help! and of course the abesol and tylenol. Your in for some fun!!!

     
  • At 8:26 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Teething is never any fun! Two at once is good though... less fussiness time for you.

    Hope Princess is home with you soon!

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    God Bless you Tamara! I was just trying to think of where I could gather up some girl clothes. She's only a month old, so I'm thinking 0-3 months a few weeks, then probably 3-6 months soon later.

     
  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Smiley doesn't notice SY gone, and shame on me, but I'm so glad she's gone!

    I don't know how much Princess weighs, I do know she was born full term at 38 weeks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home