Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Kyleigh Elizabeth

will be Princess's new name should she become freed for adoption and we get to adopt her. Until then, we will just call her baby, sweetie or even Princess.

I called to check on Princess yesterday and they told me they tried weaning her from the breathing tube and she couldn't tolerate it. She will come around on her own time though. If only she knew if she could work hard to start breathing well, L and I could hold and snuggle her. I'll have to tell her next time we visit.

11 Comments:

  • At 6:28 AM, Blogger Megamom said…

    Thats pretty! I love baby names.

     
  • At 6:55 AM, Blogger TeamWinks said…

    Awwww...here's to Princess' speedy recovery!

     
  • At 7:15 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    that is beautiful!

     
  • At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Lisa! I want a picture if you can spare one! Gotta see what Princess looks like! Yellowgirl

     
  • At 8:06 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Great name!!! I know we don't "know" each other in real life, but I've been reading for a while, and I'd love to see a pic if you have one.

     
  • At 8:12 AM, Blogger GLouise said…

    Thanks for sharing the pictures. I love the name you have picked out for her (though I think I prefer the "Kylie" spelling a little more; I know an adorable little fighter named Kylie; I'll have to send you her link- she has an inspiration health story, too). Yay!

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger sourpatchbaby said…

    My goodness! I'm awol a week and all this happens! So very excited about you! You not only got the little girl you wanted, you also get a teeny tiny little one. Now if L lets you quit your job, 2006 will probably be The. Best. Year. Ever.! If/when I have a little girl, her name will be Kaileigh; although Kyleigh is purty cute. Might have to consider my choice now....

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Hi everyone, please email me if you want to see pics. I'm not good at finding your email addresses through blogs. lhotard79@yahoo.com

    Thanks

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Sourpatch..

    Don't steal my name! You know it will be a while before/if she is freed for adoption! lol!

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger sourpatchbaby said…

    'Sokay, it will be a few years before I can have my little girl in my arms. Hubby has decided no more kids. It will take AGES to get him to change his mind..

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a beautiful name. I will continue to pray for princess to heal and get to come home with you quickly

     

Post a Comment

<< Home