Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Case Closed

Well they closed and sealed the case for Smiley's mom marking it incomplete. This supposedly means she will not be allowed any more services or chances to complete the case plan. I'm not sure if this will speed the TPR process up, but I'm praying it does.

The file should be taken to the judge and visits "may" stop, but we don't know yet. Please pray for a quick hearing date. Poor Smiley has been in care 15 months already!

I have no news on Princess' case, but I wish they get on with the dna testing of the "named father" and search for the father if he turns out not to be the father. If the "named father" is the biological father, he will likely not be able to complete his case plan due to spending some quality time behind bars. Ok, I know that sounded harsh, but is it really safe for her to return home to him?

Other than that, it feels like I'm feeding one baby or another round the clock! I'm loving it though. Still working on some feeding issues with both, but we are progressing slowly and that's as much as I can hope for.

5 Comments:

  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger TeamWinks said…

    I'm hoping for speediness for all of you!

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger No Longer In Crisis said…

    Wow - that's at least some progress and evidence that at least someone out there besides you and L. are working in his best interest. I so hope things speed up with TPR, because I know how much faster things can go once that is done (even though it still feels like an eternity). That is excellent news, and I'm really glad you're in the loop.

     
  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Yay! I'm so glad you've had something happen. I hope the TPR will be done soon.

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah! I'm hoping you have a quick (ha!) court process so you can just enjoy being Mommy! (Thanks for the pics!) Yellowgirl

     
  • At 5:45 AM, Blogger GLouise said…

    Wow- it sounds like things may start moving faster re: Smiley. Thinking of you!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home