Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Tummy Time



Baby N playing with some new toys from Nanna and a cool blanky from L's aunt.

By the way, L's aunt sent a convertible carseat(a nice one, and clean), another bouncy seat and that blanket he is playing on. She hurt her hip, but when she is able to go home, she will send some more stuff that her son is finished using.

She is like my big sister who trully understands me. She went through infertility struggles(a lap, and 5 IUI's) to get pg and said she can't go through it again. Thanks to my blog friends suffering secondary infertility, I didn't say anything stupid like "at least you have one kid." I just told her I understand that it still sucks that you are not able to have another.

She lives in Houston, and hooked me up with Dr. Houston, who finally discovered endo was causing my cycle problems. I pray she "turns up pregnant" again and I have to send all the stuff back, because she so deserves it. She has been the only non-internet person I could call and she would always know what to say, and even point me in the right direction medically.

She's so happy about baby N. I love baby N so much. So worth the sleep deprivation!

8 Comments:

  • At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi I have a 7 month old foster son baby N also. Birth mom didn't want to hear any more bad things about herself so she signed her rights away last month.(It can happen) We are excited and thankful for no more visitation. We are working on switching to be preadoptive now. Your guy looks like a chunky monkey just like ours. I have enjoyed reading your blog and will continue to follow you through this process. Know that you are in the prayers of lots of lurkers who do not post. Enjoy every minute of being a mom. Lisa
    PS I am jealous of how much sleep you get at night.

     
  • At 5:23 AM, Blogger sourpatchbaby said…

    I agree with anonymous. stop. soo so jealous of sleep.stop. Baby N looks adorable.stop. Will keep you in my prayers. stop. Must go to work now. stop.

     
  • At 5:36 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    All right everyone, please don't jinx the sleep thing!

     
  • At 6:19 AM, Blogger No Longer In Crisis said…

    Oh he's soooo big and looks so healthy. And BTW girrrrl, your house looks way too clean! LOL I don't think I have a clean patch of floor on which to photograph my little sweetie! Oh the sea of primary-colored plastic that my livingroom has now become!

     
  • At 7:16 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    He is toooooo cute!! How much does he weigh now? He is a little chunkolytus! That is such a great thing! I love his little outfit! I am praying for a quick termination of rights!!!!

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    My husband is a serious neat freak. Baby N weighs almost 18 lbs!

     
  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger x said…

    I LOVE that picture. He looks like such a pudgy cutey.

     
  • At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a cutie!! Baby N looks like he is having a great time playing. They have the coolest kids toys now!
    -Carolyn M

     

Post a Comment

<< Home