Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Huh???

MIL: (to L): Do you need me to go to your house this afternoon?(to watch baby N)

L: NO! We hired someone else!

What nerve!!!

My MIL and I generally get along pretty well, not real mushy close, but we get along.


Update on Work.

I fill in for the receptionist at lunch and she calls in telling me she's throwing up. She mentioned trying to come in so I could take lunch. I told her don't bother, I don't need to catch that. All I need is to bring the stomach bug home to baby N! It is VERY DANGEROUS for him to be throwing up!!

Please pray I didn't expose myself to the bug while I was doing a job I shouldn't have been doing in the first place! It's also my busy week, so I guess I'm gonna be behind again!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    was she really throwing up? or is it just a nice day and she wants to get some sun? check the tan lines tomorrow.... >:[

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    I never question anyone when they say they are throwing up, because I'm too terrified I will catch it just for not believing them(sounds stupid, I know). I also will NEVER lie about having it for the same reason.

    She said she wasn't sure if she was "sick" or if it was the food she ate. I pray it was just the food.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home