Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Relief

Well, I was able to schedule my fingerprints late enough Friday afternoon to have my TB test read, so that's two things out of the way in a Friday afternoon off. Of course, I do have to take an extended lunch next Wednesday. Hopefully my job won't get too fed up with me since I cover for everyone else's childhood emergencies.

I had a phone conversation with my mom this morning. I was telling her about all the stuff I had to do and she thought it was a little much. She is still in denial I think. I may get pregnant, but since it's unlikely, this may be my only way to have children. L's mom warns us about drug exposed kids that they could have problems. I hope the family will get more comfortable with the adoption. I guess it just takes time.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:47 PM, Blogger Family Ties said…

    I hope you get the support you need from the fam. That's huge.

     
  • At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It may take time for them to come around and be more supportive. I hope it happens quickly though.
    Good luck getting everything together!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home