Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Mardi Gras Parades

L's parade is rolling at 7pm tonight, followed by a dance. We should get home around midnight, then have to be at class for 9am tomorrow morning!!

I don't feel like going. I want to stay home and work on my scrapbook.

Oh well, L doesn't want to go to class but is doing it for me.

Oh well, "Throw me something mister!"

Oh yeah, received a birth announcement yesterday. Our youth minister welcomed his second miracle into the world. Hmm. How do I not burst into tears when he brings the baby to a meeting, or worse, when our group meets at his house to plan our lesson.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:22 AM, Blogger x said…

    Just don't let your pastor see you showing everybody your "ta-ta's" for free beads! Just teasing!
    Honestly, a mardi gras parade sounds so cool, I wish I was there!
    Best of luck at your meeting tomorrow.

     
  • At 10:02 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Show my ta-tas for beads, no thanks. I got so many, I'd almost pay someone to take the ones I have, lol.

    I'm sure L will see lots of them tonight though.

     
  • At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have a great time at the parade - even though you might prefer to be doing something else.
    I'm sorry about the heartbreak of facing yet another lucky fertile couple.

     
  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger Family Ties said…

    I'll just cry right along with you *hug*

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger GLouise said…

    Hi there- I came to your blog through Arwen's. I really like your blog and can totally relate to your situation

     

Post a Comment

<< Home