Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

12 week checkup

I had my 12week checkup and everything looks good. Video is trying to upload to f@cebook now as I type this. L took it, didn't zoom in, but still can see pretty good.

I am RH negative, so will have to get a shot around 28 weeks. I haven't gained weight, but didn't really notice a change in my eating habits, so will have to work on that I guess. Everything else looks good, except the fact I lost my job(laid off), but forcing me to be the SAHM I always wanted to be.

5 Comments:

  • At 6:24 PM, Blogger Ms. J said…

    Happy to hear about a good ol' non-eventful OB appt for you :o)

     
  • At 6:15 AM, Blogger StarfishMom said…

    I LOVE hearing this!!! Glad it all went well. :)

    Thanks for sharing!

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    Lisa- I am so happy for you- I am glad you finally get to stay home- be pregnant and have the baby you have tried for years to have!!! Great Great Great!!! praying for you!!! :)

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    good botu the STAY AT HOME MOM.... good abotu the baby and umm what abotu the kid leaving??? give THEM A DEADLINE!

     
  • At 4:03 PM, Blogger happyadoptingmom said…

    That is great news!!!
    I agree with pp give them a date or they will put you off for months.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home