Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Postponed appointment

For those of you who didn't read all my comments, I rescheduled the dr. appt until Tues. 12/8 for a few reasons:

1. I'm chicken and no news is good news

2. I'm super busy at work anyway this week.

3. I wanna give the kid a couple weeks to grow.

Will keep you updated. Until then, just trusting in God that he didn't let me get this far for nothing.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I am certainly thinking of you and praying for you and this little one to stick, and grow! Try to relax!

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger Ms. J said…

    You're stil in my prayers. Thanks for updating us.

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger mommiebear2 said…

    You are SO in my prayers!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home