Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Restless

I'm still so excited I'm restless. I am already completely in love, and dreaming about the baby(it's always a girl in my dreams, but really just want a healthy baby no one can take away.

I thought waiting 7 more months would be nothing compared to the previous waiting, but dragging by, so trying to keep myself occupied. Next appointment will be at 12 weeks.

I will keep you posted, but hoping for uneventful next 7 months.

6 Comments:

  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    ENJOY EVERY DAY,,,,,

     
  • At 4:36 PM, Blogger StarfishMom said…

    Patience...give her time to grow!! I can't wait to hear all about her moving and kicking!!! :) I'll wait with you! You've waited SOO long for this. But like I said...enjoy EVERY minute!!! It goes by SOO fast! :)

     
  • At 10:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I've been reading your blog for awhile now, and I just wanted to say how excited I am for you. Congratulations!

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger Welshie said…

    i am so happy for you x

     
  • At 11:14 AM, Blogger krueth said…

    I am a lurker, and have read your site for quite a while now...Just wanted to let you know how excited I am for you and your family..Congratulations! Time seems to go so slowly while pregnant, but enjoy each day of it..that was the best, being pregnant.... Wendy

     
  • At 6:18 PM, Blogger KrazyMom said…

    Oh my gosh, CONGRATS! It will seem like a long 7 months, but I am sure you will love every minute of it!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home