Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

9 weeks

My pants are starting to get snug, but I think that's because hubby doesn't want me going to exercise classes at the gym anymore. Doctor says it's fine, but he's scared. I am uncomfortable sleeping on my stomach, even though it hasn't grown. So far, no morning sickness, so very relieved considering when I throw up, I usually faint each time. As I think of all these little things, I smile and thank God for this miracle!

8 Comments:

  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger StarfishMom said…

    WOOOOOO HOOOOOO :)

    I SO CANNOT WAIT to see this baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 7:33 PM, Blogger Felicia said…

    Everytime I see your post with a weeks number my heart just jumps for you. I am so so excited. I can't wait to make you a baby blanket!

     
  • At 7:41 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    tight pant in this case is good

     
  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger happyadoptingmom said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger happyadoptingmom said…

    It sounds like you are enjoying every minute:) I am over joyed for you!

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger sourpatchbaby said…

    Woo hoo! We need to know what gender the baby is so that we can start preparing for it.

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    heartrate was 160BPM...girl!

    Chinese prediction predicts a girl!

    We will see what God has in mind in a couple months.

     
  • At 6:21 PM, Blogger Soralis said…

    Haven't been reading for a while. I am so Happy to hear your wonderful news!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home