Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Made it Back

Had(still have I think) another computer virus and was blocking me from logging on blogger.

Also, started and now addicted to f@cebook, so been hanging out there a while.

Kids are fine.

Smiley is walking all over the place and J is talking up a storm.

Since teaching didn't work out, attempting to commit to working with lifeteen at church, assuming foster parent drama doesn't interfere too much.

I'll catch up more later.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:39 PM, Blogger StarfishMom said…

    Glad you're back!! Nothing new with Bubbles sib or Smiley's sib??/

     
  • At 6:47 AM, Blogger Welshie said…

    Hiya! You can friend me on FB if you like!!

    Debbie Stothert (Cardiff UK)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home