Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Friday, October 03, 2008

The Little Things

I got Smiley's medicine filled and it had his adoptive name on it!

Yes, it's taken almost a year after the adoption for all the paperwork to catch up.

I guess it doesn't take much to thrill me.

I may never be pregnant, but I am still a mommy.

I'm watching my sleeping baby(almost 3) and I think....I could have gotten pregnant, but then I'd never have this:



He may have a lot of challenges ahead, but I wouldn't trade those hugs for anything!

I remember when I wondered if he'd ever crawl. There he is, pulling up and walking around like crazy(holding on to something of course, but still amazing)!

7 Comments:

  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger Happy Mama to Three said…

    That face that loves you with the exclusion of all others. What would you do without him? As much as I would have loved to not have to fight the bitch that is infertility, I would not give up the babies that finally became mine because of it.

    He's amazing. Simply and utterly amazing! And when he runs to meet you at the door the first time, your heart will be wrenched from your chest.

    Cindi

     
  • At 1:30 PM, Blogger StarfishMom said…

    THOSE EYES!!!!!!!! GORGEOUS!!!

     
  • At 3:09 PM, Blogger Chantal said…

    He's a beautiful little boy. Can you say a boy is beautiful? How about very handsome then.

    His eyes are so expressive. I'm sure you spend hours just gazing into them, totally in love with your little boy.

    Yay for the little things that remind us how blessed we are.

     
  • At 5:02 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    sweet eyes go straight to yoru heart

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger Maddie's Mom said…

    Those eyes just make you want to hug him. He truly is a wonderful blessing.

     
  • At 4:36 AM, Blogger Micky said…

    The same thing happens to me when I look at my sweet little boy.
    I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world!

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger Queen of the House said…

    Isn't Adoption wonderful!! He's adorable. He was meant to be yours.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home