Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Quck Update

Anyone still here? Sorry I've been away. With the two hurricanes, there is lots of work to catch up on. School is much better this year, but still lots of new teacher requirements I have to fulfill.

K has been acting better in school, but acting worse for us at home. At least we don't get called by the school as much.

J just made 2 a couple weeks ago. No more babies here. I'm having serious baby fever.

Smiley started tickling me back when I tickle him lately. It's so adorable. He's at the stage now he's incredibly spoiled to mommy. I love it!

I'll try to check back again soon.

6 Comments:

  • At 12:06 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    hope life gets hahhahahhah normal right keep checkin in and if ya need a quick fix stop by I got one for ya that you don't even have to change...

     
  • At 6:23 AM, Blogger Megamom said…

    Me, IM still checking in. REally hoping and praying that a baby girl will be in your household soon.

     
  • At 9:19 AM, Blogger Runergirl said…

    Hey!!! Haven't heard from you in forever!!! Hope everything is well. I will call you tonight.

     
  • At 8:10 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    I'm still here. Isn't it always that when they are doing good at school, home is opposite? Right now DD is doing great at home and activities, but I'm worried about school. It's always something!

     
  • At 5:43 AM, Blogger Rachel said…

    I still watch! Sounds like family life as usual :)

     
  • At 9:12 AM, Blogger Happy Mama to Three said…

    Oh life is Good isn't it? It sounds like you are enjoying every moment.

    I get baby fever every once in a while. My husband smacks me around and buys me flowers or chocolate and all is well.

    Cindi
    (I was only kidding about the smacks me around thing. The flowers and chocolate are quite true)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home