Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Thursday, August 07, 2008

New Addition

8 month old boy.

Only for the weekend though. Had you fooled didn't I?

School starts tomorrow and I will be working in my classroom most of the weekend.

Yes, I am crazy, but this baby has a feeding tube so I'm sure this foster family doesn't have many options to put him somewhere for the weekend. I know how much I'd appreciate someone keeping Smiley if I needed to.

Wish me luck with the little angels.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger SD said…

    Your not crazy!! You're just a foster Mom like the rest of us! That poor family is probably sooo happy you can watch the little guy. Good luck with your new class!

     
  • At 11:48 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    you know your silly... good luck enjoy.

     
  • At 5:39 AM, Blogger happyadoptingmom said…

    Have a great weekend:) Sounds like fun!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home