Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Desperate Times Call for Desperate Measures

Nursing agency calls at 6am this morning informing us that our nurse will not be here at 7am this morning!

I couldn't miss work because I'm behind playing receptionist the last two days.

Baby N is staying with MIL today...

This is the 3rd day in 2 weeks we had no nurse show up. If the state wants him to have a nurse, they need to find a reliable agency. If no nurse is going to show up anyway, why not just let us hire a full time sitter?

Very frustrating.

Today is our 3 year Anniversary.

I'm sure I am a terrible mother today, because we had to call MIL to watch baby N. I have a job! How irresponsible can I be??

6 Comments:

  • At 7:48 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    Well, you can't win them all!! I just hope Monster has taken her nice medicine today! Hang in there!! Your a great mom- no worries- we all have to work!!

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Julie,

    She must have since she agreed to keep him all day, not just until Jack and Jill's mom can watch them.

     
  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger x said…

    I wonder if you MIL has a clue how hurtful her comment was? I am glad you didn't have to visit with biomom.

     
  • At 3:36 PM, Blogger Maya said…

    Taking in someone else kid with major medical issues and taking care of several other people's kids while working full-time, etc. is far from irresponsible. You need help like any new mom would without all of this other stuff thrown in. It sounds like she is projecting from her past. It's her issues not yours, try not to internalize them.

     
  • At 5:25 AM, Blogger sourpatchbaby said…

    I'm sorry about the news, when you get home tonite make sure to give baby N loads and loads of kisses and hugs. Sorry, feeling yucky so I can't think right.....

     
  • At 5:47 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    She doesn't have a clue how hurtful her comment was since she made it to L, not me, behind my back. I will make a point today to forgive and move on. She is not going to apologize because she must believe L didn't tell me the ugly comment she made.

    Oh, I forgot to tell ya'll. Since Jack and Jill are at our house every evening when I get home, Jill runs out to meet me at the driveway with a hug around the legs. So sweet!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home