Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

My "Children"


This is our "puppy", basil. Although he looks big and tough, he's just a big baby. I don't have to worry about anyone messing with me when I walk him though. He's not really a puppy. He's 4 years old but I joke around and call him my puppy because he's so big.




These are our two cats, Buddy and Rose. Buddy (left) was just so freaking hyper, even after the kitten stage that we had to get him a kitten to calm him down. It worked like a charm. Now he has something to play with and chase. You should see them run around the house.

Coming soon (hopefully, one day), I will be able to put up some pictures of my human children. For now, this is all we have though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home