Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

You Could Always Adopt. . .

Adopted 3 boys out of foster care, then got pregnant for my beautiful daughter, now currently pregnant again with twins.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Introduction

I am 26 years old and my husband(who I will refer to as L) and I have been trying to conceive for a year and a half. He had a kidney removed a couple years ago and his sperm was affected by it. He had surgery, which didn't do much improvement, but during our last IUI the count was almost normal. We've done 3 IUIs, 5 months of just clomid, an HSG, which was normal and seen 3-4 different doctors. I am scheduled to have a laproscopy surgery on October 15, so hopefully they can tell me why my cycles have been screwed up.

I started taking progeterone pills on day 14 of this cycle and will stop on day 28. The goal of this is to make my period come so I will be in the right part of my cycle for surgery. Yesterday(day22), I had some very light brown spotting and mild cramping for about an hour. Wouldn't it be great if it were implantational bleeding? Of course, trying not to get my hopes up for fear of disappointment that is probably coming. I guess I'll ask my doctor about it on Friday when I go for my pre-op.

Oh, by the way, I have to go out of state to get a decent doctor to explain what's going on with me. I live in Southern Louisiana right on the Gulf Coast. I was scheduled to see a new RE in New Orleans, but since New Orleans is no more for now, I went out of state for surgery. L heard from this doctor earlier in the week and was told they were running their operations out of another office. They want me to schedule a new consult after surgery. I am hoping for a huge miracle this week to get out of surgery.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My name is Holly Lem and i would like to show you my personal experience with Clomid.

    I am 28 years old. I got preg first time on my own & miscarried. after a while of trying, my dr put me on clomid. after the first round i got pregnant & miscarried. i decided not to try or think about it at all probably for a 9 months... right around the time baby would be due & then started trying again. after a few months got back on clomid. after 5 months and no pregnancy i'm giving it a rest again. it's to much disappointment. i'm going to give it a try again soon, in the mean time we're keeping our fingers crossed for the old fashioned way to work.

    I have experienced some of these side effects-
    HOT FLASHES, moody, cry easily, weight gain, headaches etc!!

    I hope this information will be useful to others,
    Holly Lem

    Clomid Prescription Information

     

Post a Comment

<< Home